Download Full Text (1.7 MB)
- Aneurysmal bone cysts (ABC) are rare non-neoplastic; locally destructive growth
- Most commonly found in long bones with 2-6% incidence of appearing in the head and neck
- 14 cases in literature of ABCs emanating from the paranasal sinuses
- High recurrence rate, up to 40%, in long bones
- Multiple treatment modalities used to prevent recurrence including: cryotherapy, radiation, curettage, phenol
bone cysts, aneurysmal
Dharap A, Kin S. Unilateral nasal obstruction in a pediatric patient-aneurysmal bone cyst. Presented at Beaumont Hospital Farmington Hills 2022 Alvin Yarrows Research Day; 2022 May; Farmington Hills, MI.
2022 Alvin Yarrows Research Day at Beaumont Hospital Farmington Hills, Farmington Hills, MI, May 2022.